Written By: Kristen Latimer, VP of Administration
- Preventative screening and treatment is fully covered without any out of pocket costs. For a list of what is covered, you can visit: https://www.healthcare.gov/preventive-care-adults/
- Most health insurance carriers offer discounts with specific partners. For example, we offer HAP coverage and certain members are eligible for a discount for Weight Watchers programs. Visit your providers website to find more details on discount programs and partners.
- Coverage until 26! Once you’re on a parent’s job-based plan, in most cases you can stay on it until you turn 26. Generally, you can join a parent’s plan and stay on until you turn 26 even if you:
- Get married
- Have or adopt a child
- Start or leave school
- Live in or out of your parent’s home
- Aren’t claimed as a tax dependent
- Turn down an offer of job-based coverage
For more information, check with your provider on specific rules and regulations.
Reliance One offers medical, dental and vision benefits to all full time eligible employees. If you are an employee of Reliance One and have questions about your benefits, please contact – Katelyn Allinder at (248) 922-4500