15 PREP TIME 30 TOTAL TIME 5 INGREDIENTS
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Van Camp’s® Pork and Beans, drained
- 1-1/2 cups sliced, quartered red skin apples
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Original Barbecue Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 bone-in pork chops (6 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 packet each)|
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer’s directions. Stir together drained beans, apple, onion and barbecue sauce in medium bowl.
- Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 pork chop in center on each piece of foil; sprinkle with salt. Spoon 1/4th bean mixture over pork for each packet. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate of covered grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through (160°F) and apples are tender. Carefully open packets.
Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through (160°F) and apples are tender.