20 PREP TIME 20 TOTAL TIME 6 INGREDIENTS
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) Rosarita® Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Combine undrained tomatoes, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce in medium bowl; pour over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.